Museum is dedicated to Russian immigrants and cadets in Bela Crkva,
After the October Revolution, Serbian King Aleksandar Karadjordjevic
the Ist provided shelter to approximately 75,000 Russian refugees in
the Kingdom of Serbs, Croatians and Slovenians.
From 1920, Bela Crkva become home for the few civil and military
educational institutions such are girl only Marinskoy Donskoy Institute
and boys only Krimski Cadet School that moved from Sarajevo in 1929.
Together they formed the First Russian Cadet School named by Great
Count Konstantin Konstantinovic.
For short time in Bela Crkva was based Nikolayevsko Kavalerisko
Uciliste from Sant Petersburg.
During that period approximately 2,000 Russian refugees lived in Bela
Our museum preserved some of memories from that time.
Russian Orthodox Church
in Bela Crkva
website: Kasteljanov Consulting - Кастелянов